We love our Fulwood nursery as it’s hidden amongst the trees on Black Bull Lane.
The nursery operates from a stunning Victorian building with bright spacious rooms which are bursting with our children’s next sense of adventure.
Our enchanted garden, brand new for October 2019, is a great place for our children to explore and build friendships. We have an exceptionally large outside space all around our building and this really sets us apart from our local area.
We are most proud of our staff team who are genuine, caring and most of all great fun. Our teaching team are trained to the highest level and it is their support and respect for each other which makes Fulwood such a gorgeous nursery to be a part of.
- Brand-new garden built in October 2019 offering adventurous play for all age groups.
- We love to make the most of our community and enjoy lots of trips out and about.
- We have 2 qualified Early Years Teachers ensuring that your child’s development and learning gets the best start for school.
- Our new Art Atelier offers a real opportunity for children to explore different art materials and experience the great masters.
- Our food is fantastic, and our full-time chef really encourages children to experiment and enjoy new food. We believe mealtimes are an event to be enjoyed.
- Home away from home environment recognising the comfort and care that is needed for your children.
- Our staff team are the reason our parents choose us. Our staff team are kind, genuine and truly go the extra mile.
Where to find us:
Poppy & Jack’s at Fulwood
22 Black Bull Lane,