About Little Acorns
Little Acorns Children’s Day nursery opened in November 2000. At Poppy & Jack’s Little Acorns we offer the highest quality care for children aged 0 to five years. These are the most formative years of a child’s life and it is our aim to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum to help your child attain his or her full potential. We offer facilities of the highest standard enabling us to provide a combination of structured and free play activities to help further develop your child’s social, emotional and creative skills needed for the more formal setting of school life. At Little Acorns we recognise each child as an individual and cater for their differing needs.
There are lots of things about our nursery that make us Outstanding but our favourites are: –
- Fantastic child-friendly areas from messy play to sensory
- Dedicated and caring staff who care about each child’s needs
- Varied curriculum to ensure children develop at their own pace
We’d love to show you round so you can witness for yourself our home from home nursery.
Why you’ll love Little Acorns…
- Outstanding Ofsted May 2016 – Click here to see our report.
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Activities planned and tailored to each child’s unique needs
- A caring home from home environment
- A qualified and experienced team with a passion for children’s learning
- Home away from home
- Fresh meals prepared daily following Anabel Karmel’s delicious but healthy recipes
- An exciting and diverse curriculum
- 5-star hygiene rated
- Sensory and interactive areas perfect for little explorers
- Rated 9.9 out of 10 on Day Nurseries see our reviews for yourself!
Where to find us:
Little Acorns at Poppy & Jack’s
The Oaks Centre,
(Situated near Great Sankey)