We are super proud here at Poulton to share that we have just received our second Ofsted Outstanding in recognition of our Outstanding practise in ALL areas.
A new framework was launched in September 2019 and as one of the ﬁrst nurseries to be inspected under this more rigorous framework this is an amazing achievement. We can share that Ofsted found our staff team’s teaching to be inspirational. Our team have exceptionally high expectations for our children and model exemplary behaviour and manners to each other and the children.
We couldn’t be more delighted that Ofsted couldn’t praise our children high enough. Our children are respectful, kind, inclusive and conﬁdent as well as curious and play remarkably well together. Children at Poppy and Jack’s form exceptional friendships.
- Brand-new garden built in October 2019 offering adventurous play for all age groups.
- We love to make the most of our community and enjoy lots of trips into Poulton. We have regular visits to see our friends at Primrose
- Bank Care Home and go to the park and the market weekly.
- Our new Art Atelier offers a real opportunity for children to explore different art materials and experience the great masters.
- Our food is fantastic, and our full-time chef really encourages children to experiment and enjoy new food. We believe mealtimes are an event to be enjoyed.
- Home away from home environment recognising the comfort and care that is needed for your children.
Our staff team are the reason our parents choose us. Our staff team are kind, genuine and truly go the extra mile.
Where to find us:
Poppy & Jack’s at Poulton le Flyde
St John’s Social Club
Poulton le Flyde